From:
Laura Searl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Searl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 09:43:00 PST
Alright, alright, so I haven't been reading the hockey news lately, but I
did this morning.  Granted I'm an outsider to collegiate hockey, but I was
amazed that Brad, who said 'who cares where the players are from', got
*thrashed* .  Get real.  It's survival of the fittest out there.  He was
completely valid in all his points.

Give kids the best to play with and in circumstances that will prepare them
for the NHL (learning to play successfully  with people from different
backgrounds/countries).

And you wonder why players drop out of college to go play junior hockey...

I have no idea why this hit a chord in me, but feel free to send your
thrashes directly my way.  And yes, I do know where my delete key is.

My opinions are all mine and don't reflect those who employ me.  Bummer.