From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1993 16:10:59 -0500
I liked your history.
The only correction I wanted to make was in regard to Eastern Hockey.

 In Massachussetts, the high schools play exactly 20 games, plus the tourney
This is the same as, and not more than, Minn.).

 The only difference is the predominance of summer leagues, weekend leagues for
the younger ones, night leagues, and others.

 For example, many of my students (sixth grade) play for a local (town) team,
our school's team, and a state/regional team.  Somehow, they manage to get
their geography homework done through all of this (don't ask me how).  In my
opinion, it is a little too intense, but a few of them will probably get
scholarships to div I by the year 2000 (when they will graduate).

Just the one correction/clarification,
otherwise, I liked it.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre