Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 91 10:30:12 EST
Anybody on the list at Elmira or close enough to report on the team.
My cousin Tom O'Brien is starting goalie most of the games but the
papers in Boston rarely give boxscores of their games, so if anyone
is out there, please write me if you get the chance! I see them on top
of each weeks standings but I never know who they're playing or
how good they actually are since I rarely get to see them in person...
Thanks in advance,
			Mark Daly

GO BC!