Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 91 15:03:24 EST
I was at the BC-Northeatern game on Sunday and the stadium announcer
mentioned that they were selling tickets for the first round of the
Hockey East playoffs for WEDNESDAY Feb. 27...So I assume that's
been agreed to in addition to the game in Maine on Sunday...

As for the game, it was WIDE-OPEN (need I say more for a 10-8 final)
Northeastern played well during the second period but were decidedly
outplayed in most of the first and third, only making it close
at the end when BC put in their third-string goalie who seemed to have
great crowd support but a lot of trouble holding on to the puck...

					Mark Daly

GO BC!!!!