From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1993 00:05:22 -0400
If tonight is any indication, this is gonna be an excellent year for huskie fans
Tech came out strong and fast, I think we have more speed than last season.
the huskies of MTU won 6-1  the shots on goal I think were even at 31 each, but
with Jamie Ram in the nets, MTU had the advantage.  St Clouds only  goal came
on a 2-0 break when MTU botched a line change.   Hard to blame Jamie for that e.
  Ram made at least 3 excellent toe saves in the game.  I'll have more details
in the morning.

Bob