From:
alex the clueless <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
alex the clueless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1993 03:10:05 EDT
Help!!!
I'm trapped in a hell called college. I just finished typing out a ch lab.  it
is 3:15 a.m.  I have no contact with the outside world. save me with a few
answers.

1. is Brian Rolston with NJ or team USA ?
2. know anything else about him?
3. the last i heard about the NHL/NJ: NJ defeats Winnipeg 7-4 despite trailing
   2-3 after 2 periods.
  a. did Teemu S. play? he had no points. did he have any shots?
  b. any other team hold him scoreless this season?
  c. this is the first game NJ won in which they were trailing after 40 minutes
     since a game vs. Hartford about 2.5 years back. Nj failed to make a pd. 3
     comeback in over 50 games in those 2.5 years. Exactly what is their record
     in those 50+ games?
  d. NJ scored 5 goals in that pd.  What is the franchise record?
4. how many goal (reg. season; playoffs; combo.) did Claude Lemieux have before
   this season?
5. what was Kenny Daneyko's iron man streak before this season? Does that
   include playoff games? How many total games did he play?
More to come...                                               alex the clueless