From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 11:26:37 -0400
Factoid of the month, derived from the THN 93-94 hockey guide:
Cornell graduate Darren Snyder, last seen playing in Lynah for
the visiting Waterloo CIAU team in an exhibition game, was
named to the All-CIAU All-West Second Team last year.

According to my rough calculations, Darren is approximately
three hundred years old. I wish I understood Canadian college
eligibility requirements.

Greg
Sufferin' in Somerville
Let's Go Red!
(The last few weeks before the season are the worst.)