From:
Robert Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1993 16:03:23 -0400
The BU sports information office was able to confirm this afternoon that
the Team USA-BU game, posted here as scheduled for Saturday, October 16,
is now scheduled for Friday, *October 15*, at 7:00 pm at Walter Brown Arena.

There was some confusion on both ends and also with the Maine schedule saying
Team USA was in Orono on Saturday, October 17 (an obvious typo)...so this
should clear things up. My apologies for posting what was erroneous info...

A brief note in the BU paper, the Daily Free Press, mentioned that former
Terrier and last year's team MVP, Dave Sacco, has named to the roster of
Team USA. I guess this means he made the final round of cuts, at least that's
what the BU sports information office says...

Sid
BU '95