From:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1993 11:19:01 EDT
Hello out here on Hockey-l....   Well I've been gone for a while
and the only college hockey teams nearby are ConnCollege and Uconn, both
Division III.  Needless to say I'm completely out of touch.  What I'd
like to know is the status of Maine's roster.  Last I knew Dunham, Garth,
Imes, Martin, and the Ferraro's were all at Olympic camp.  Are any of them
going to be playing for the team this year?  (i.e.  playing for Maine
until say a week before the Olympics...)  How about kariya, I know he is
staying...  But when is he going to join the Olympic team???  Who are our
new recruits and are there anyother players absent????

           Pat Ellis