Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1993 20:24:42 EDT
As I was driving around southern New England enjoying the nice sunny sauna
(in my non-AC car), I noticed a sign on I-91 between New Haven and Hartford
proclaiming the "Official Training site for the 1994 Team USA" (or some similar
 phrasing.)   It seems to me that Coach Taylor wants to stay at home while the
team prepares for Norway.  My only thought is that someone is going to spend a
lot of $$$ to keep ice for the team given the present weather patterns.

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94?
Let's Go RED!!!!