From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 18:20:14 EST
Some good news to SOME Maine fans.  This isn't a lock but, I was talking to
someone in the sports information office yesterday and he beleived that
WLBZ in Bangor will be allowed to show the game, regardless if others in the
east are privaledged to it or not.  Apparantly 1: Maine fans are going to
number somewhere between 3,000-4,000 in the Centrum, and 2: especially
with the large number of fans going, we are far enough away from Worcestor to
have the black out lifted in the Bangor area.  Portland was not included in
the possible lifting of the blackout (sorry southern Maine).
   So hopefully, at least some of us will get to see the action live.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

MMAAAAIIIIIINNEEEEEEGGGGGGOOOOOOBBBBLUU EEEEE
MMMMAAIINNNEGOOBBLUUE
MMMMAAAAAAIINNNEEE-- G  GGGOOBBBBLUUEEE
MM MAAIINNNEGGOOBBLUUE
M MA AIIIIIINNEEEEEEGGGGGGOOOOOOBBBBLLLLLUUUUUUEEEEE

BEN 199?......whenever Maine wins a national champianship....
                          THAT'S when I'll graduate!