From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1992 23:43:06 -0700
Army won the consolation game over air force 5-3

USAFA 1 2 0  3
ARMY  1 3 1  5

Denver won the Championship over notre dame

DU  1 3 2  6
ND  0 0 0  1

The game may well have set a record for penalty minutes.  Highlight of
the night was the radio controlled race car doing battle with and
losing mightily to the zamboni after the 1st period of the
championship game.  Parts from the car jammed the augur on the zamboni
and there was an extended recess while the spare zamboni was brought
out to finish the resurfacing.

We are off to Tucson (all 835 miles) in the AM so no details will be
coming.  If anybody wants boxes, send me mail, and I'll type them in
next week when we get back in town.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]       -or-         (719) 593-3492
on leave at the University of Iowa  [log in to unmask] (319) 335-0739