Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1992 18:31:10 -0500
Dartmouth goalie Mike Bracco had one of the finest games I've ever
seen in net in this one. In general, it was a great hockey game -
both teams played well. UNH didn't fall asleep or anything, they
outplayed the Green but failed to capitalize on most of their good
chances. Not scoring on a 90 second 5-on-3 cost them the game.

Snively looks as much fun on t.v. as it is in person - even during
intersession, which is pretty impressive. One of the three best
places to see a game (along with Lynah and Matthews Arena), and one
of the handful of REALLY SERIOUS crowds (Cornell, Clarkson, Vermont
among the others).

Anyway, I hope somebody videotaped the game and sent it to Ithaca.
Brian McCutcheon's guys go to Hanover next weekend, and they had
better be serious about it or Dartmouth will hand them a second
consecutive "L" at Thompson Arena.

- Greg