From:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1992 04:25:00 EST
In article <9212180016.AA16644@localhost>, [log in to unmask] says:

>Having seen actual Black Bears in the wild, I can tell you that some of them
>can have a bluish tinge to their dark fur.
>-Rich

Interesting twist to explain our school's colors, but black bears do
not have any "bluish tinge" to their fur. They are black. Navy blue
and baby blue are our colors by choice, separate of the fact we're
the black bears. Black bears is more specific than saying we're the
bears, that's all.

||   RYAN ROBBINS                    INTERNET:                 ||
||   UNIVERSITY OF MAINE             [log in to unmask]   ||