From:
Steve Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1992 15:35:32 EST
I will be in Columbus, Ohio (more precicely Upper Arlington) the last
week in December and would appreciate direction on to get the
Cleveland Hockey Classic from Columbus.  I am not sure I will have a
vehicle available so I would also appreciate it if any one could
possibly offer me a ride for one or both nights.  Of course I am a
Cornell fan but I will be glad to root for any team the driver
requests ;->.

I'll be in to check my e-mail the 21st through the 23rd but will not
see my e-mail after the 24th till the new year.

Happy holidays and happy hockey to all.

Steve Rockey--Cornell 1970
Mathematics Library--White Hall
Cornell University