From:
"Craig C. Cheslog" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig C. Cheslog
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1992 12:26:53 EDT
While I am glad that colleges have found a way to keep their assistant coaches
for another season, I am wondering why the NC$$ is allowing this sort of
accounting gimmick to be used.

Also, does anyone have any idea about how many colleges are using a lump sum
payment to keep the assistant? And, if all colleges are not using this system,
isn't there an unfair advantage being gained by those teams that can use this
gimmick?

Just wondering on this summery Friday...

Craig Cheslog