From:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1992 10:18:13 EST
Even though I am enrolled at the University of Akron, I will be taking
a skating class at Kent State in the fall to count towards my PE requirement
here.  This means that I will be getting a KSU Student ID, therefore FREE
admission as a student to all KSU home hockey games.  I plan to attend the
majority of, if not all the home games.  In other words, count on some
KSU hockey reviews next season.  Maybe, just maybe, they'll break into the
top 30.

* Tim Harrison       * President                        *
* r3tlh              * Canton Street Hockey Association *
* AkronVM.UAkron.Edu * Canton, Ohio                     *