Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1992 08:06:00 PDT
i made some comment about respect and stuff with regards to a sportscaster
saying "clarkson college," and john hughes said "I am not sure why this
indicates a lack of respect for the ECAC."

i was not really serious, i guess i deleted the smiley :) i had right after the
comment before i posted it.

in the knick discussion, Brian said that i said something that i didn't say
that Greg of Beacon Hill said, though i agree, in regards to the pro-knick
arguments for the tourney, and the fact that the students are the most
important fans.  (watch me stack them clauses like building blocks)

the knick just makes sense, IMHO.  to recap its advantages :), it's centrally
located, it has good local hockey support (which will improve with more
events), and it does not have an identity like the garden seems to with boston
area and HE teams.  using the argument of "tradition" alone seems to pretty
much mean, "we can't think of a better reason."

ross