From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 90 22:40:10 CST
> Nate Huang writes:

> >>  David Parter wrote:
> >>  > The ref for this series was Buzz Schneider. I don't know if I
> >>  > spelled that right. He also had a lot of help from the linesmen
> >>  > making bad calls.
> >>
> >>  Buzz Schneider, as in 1980 USA Olympic Hockey team??

> I suspect the ref in question is Buzz Christianson, unless the WCHA has
> decided to confuse us by having two referees named buzz.

I am sure I heard the guys on the radio say schneider, but I
could be wrong (it has happened before). I *know* he said that he
lives in Grand Rapids, if that is any help....

	--david

ps: too bad they put neither name nor number on the officials'
    uniforms anymore, nor do they introduce them to the crowd...
--------
david parter					[log in to unmask]
university of wisconsin -- madison		computer sciences department