From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 08:18:14 EST
Forwarded from Heather Neely (WTS) ...

>From:         "Dr. Stephen Roth @ Student Services" <[log in to unmask]
>
>First-round scores (Friday-Tuesday games):
>
>Fredonia    4   Geneseo   2
>Plattsburgh 6   Hobart    2
>Elmira      7   RIT       2
>Mercyhurst  8   Oswego    2
>
>Semi-final matchups this weekend:
>
>Fredonia @ Plattsburgh
>Mercyhurst @ Elmira

****Well, it seems that politics just cannot be avoided.  Unfortunately,
the semi-final matchups as posted by Dr. Roth will not be played at
Plattsburgh as originally believed.  The ECAC Conference Div. III semi-
finals will be held in Elmira.  This is the Cardinals' final year in the ECAC
Conference as the SUNYAC schools will no longer take part in ECAC'S after this
season.  All I can say, as the proud manager of the  '91-'92 Plattsburgh State
Cardinal Hockey team, is that we will not let this location change get in
the way of our team meeting its goals.  Watch out, because the Cardinals will
be there to play the game, and play we will!

Heather M. Neely                    "Let's Go Cardinals, Let's Go!"
SUNY-Plattsburgh                    "Big Red Rollin'!"
Class of '92