From:
Robin Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1992 00:18:19 EDT
A couple of weeks ago I posted the following  trivia question:

  What college hockey team has won 11 national championships in the past
  two decades?

We finally have a correct answer (sent by Bri Farnell from Clarkson),
it's the Canton Tech Northmen who won the NJCAA (that's Junior College ...)
Championship in '73, '74, '75, '76, '78, '79, '81, '82, '83, '87, and '89.
Bri probably had an advantage from local publicity as Canton Tech got
past the Eastern Regional this past weekend and will skate in the
national semifinal game in Lake Placid this weekend.  The Northmen skate
their home games at the Canton Pavilion which is about four good slap shots
from SLU's Appleton Arena.  The array of championship banners is impressive
when my sons' mini-mite team also skates there.