From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 90 13:44:57 EST
Corrections and Addendum for the Clarkson-Cornell game:

Corrections:
	After talking to a Clarkson coaching assistant who had been in the
broadcast/filming booth and who saw the films, the Cornell goal that was
called back did indeed go off of Andison's skate.  Not the Clarkson defenseman's
as I had reported and seen.  However, there is still an argument since the puck
was not intentionally kicked in.

Addendum:
	Pierre did give a 10 minute misconduct penalty to a Clarkson player
in the second period when the player showed some doubt to the legitimacy of
his penalty.  (See previous postings on this subject and ejections.)
	Dave Trombley, Clarkson and an ECAC top goal scorer, left the game
with :56 left in the second period and did not return for the rest of the game.
He went down in Cornell's zone along the boards.  I didn't see any of it.  He
had bruised his knee pretty well.  He'll be skating again today (Monday) most
likely.  Clarkson and SLU host UNH this coming weekend and he'll most likely
play then.

	Clarkson's coach Morris also went out to have some words with Pierre
after the game.  I do remember a similar game where both coachs walked out
to the referee (probably Pierre) and letted him know what they thought of the
officiating.
	As for D'Alessio's goal tending.  He do a good job and make some big
saves.  I'm just accustomed to him stopping everything.

I guess that's it.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90