Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1992 11:13:47 EST
Mike M. writes
>Honorable Mention to Harvard goalie Allain Roy, who has rebounded from a rough
>junior year to stake the similarly-decimated Crimson to the top spot in the
>ECAC.  Roy leads the ECAC in goaltending, 2.27.

Rough junior year? That was Chuckie Hughes. Till last year I viewed the two
classmates with equal confidence, but since then Roy has played markedly better
(although the starts are still split evenly). I think Roy stayed near the
ECAC leaders in GAA last season despite having a half-freshman defensive
corps.

Tom