Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1992 13:57:00 EST
In years past RIT and RPI have played very competitive games.  During the mid
 1980's RIT either was the Div III champ or was at least one of the best Div III
 teams.  They have been invited to the RPI tourney and beat RPI one year.

This is all back up material to say that there is nothing wrong with a DIV III
 team playing a Div I team.  I assume that those who schedule the games use
 common sense and don't schedule the bottom Div III teams to play the NC$$
 champs!.

/f
Eric Maiwald                             maiwald at dockmaster.ncsc.mil
RPI '87                               Go, Go, Go, You, Red, Red, Red!!!