From:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1992 19:31:49 EST
I'm trying to find the rosters of the US Olympic Ice Hockey
Teams that competed in the Olympics prior to the present ('92)
Olympics.  I'm interested in determining which players actually
played *in* the Olympics rather than just participated on the
US National Team in an Olympic year.  As we have all seen from
this year's events, those are two very different things.

If you have this information, or have an idea where I might find
the information, please reply via email.

Thanks in advance, Charlie

 Charlie Slavin
 Mathematics in Maine                "It's a great day for hockey."
 [log in to unmask]                 BOB JOHNSON 1931 - 1991