From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:07:12 -0700
To All:

I want to thank several folk for pointing out to me, that in the fog
called Christmas, I could not believe the RPI tourney was on Mon/Tues.  It
HAD to be on the weekend.  Of course, it is not. Thus I was asking the LA
Times to be clairvoyant, as John Whelan pointed out.  However, I think that is
the least they should do, given their continued shoddy score reporting  over
the years :-)

Thanks to all for pointing my brain in the right direction. Looking
forward to hearing tonite's games (yup, got it right :-) on the internet.

Happy new year to all.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64