From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1992 15:22:29 EST
I didn't capture the post of ticket information and hotels that was
nicely compiled for the finals in Albany.  If someone either has the
information or had captured the post would you please forward it to me?

Northern Michigan University tied a very different looking UND Sioux
team on Saturday evening.  I am not sure if NMU was physically [or
mentally] up for the series after a 20 day break; however, credit to the
UND team is given for their hustle and drive.  They *wanted* that game
and they almost had the whole thing.  Northern was up 4-1 and UND came
back strong to finally tie the game 6-6 after overtime.

Speaking of overtime, I noticed that there sure were a number of games
taken into OT this past Friday evening.  Has anyone kept any stats to
compare the number of OTs this year to previous years?  Does the
relationship of OTs change as the league changes the number of games
played within each association?

Inquiring minds need to know these things :P
--