From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1991 09:14:44 LCL
 Strip Tease
Nate and Dave wrote about the Cornell Bears doing the Strip Tease.

If I understand it correctly, the Cornell Bears (a male, and a female addition
beginning two years ago) would strip ONLY on the last home game, to reveal
their identities to fans.  Usually they'd skate around between periods,
pretending to play hockey, figure skating, or having a fight (like at the Brown
Cornell game last week).

Two years ago the male Bear mooned the visiting fans in Section O in Lynah
Rink.  I personally found it very amusing, but I understood that our AD did
not.  I don't think the Bears mooned anyone last year.

Another amusing antic is done at the Harvard Cornell games by a group of
tuxedo-clad gentlemen wearing only shorts on the bottom.  They would go up to
the glass and pull down their shorts, revealing the boxers underneath with
words "Hey Harvard, Kiss This!"