Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1991 10:11:07 -0500
 Bob wrote that Michigan Tech's captain Jamie Steer had a 4-point weekend that
 included the game winners both nights and asked what Trent Klatt's point total
 for the weekend was.

 I don't have my Friday night scoreboard with me, so I can't tell you how many
 points he had.  Friday night Klatt got the Hat and inspired his team to win the
  game. I agree the voting MUST have been very close.  Klatt did get the game
 winner on Friday night, but not on Saturday.  Will check and let you know the
 point total tomorrow.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!