From:
Princess Melanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1991 22:49:34 -0900
It was a great game.  I will have full box scores tomorrow after
the paper comes.  Hopefully, it won't take me until Monday to
do them this time.

The UAA scores were scored by Derek Donald, Brian Kraft, Martin Bakula and
Mark Stitt (Freshman) respectively.  This was Martin's first goal in the NCAA.

Sorry, I would have more information, but the Lion's club brought in $5504 and
I had to count all of it, TWICE! Also sorry that I didn't get the names of the
UAF scorers.

Melanie J. Daniels                   AXMJD@ALASKA
CaTS User Consultant                 [log in to unmask]
University of Alaska Anchorage

Disclaimer:  Yeah, I have one.