From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1991 17:57:11 EST
>Did I miss it or has there been no posting of last weekend's CCHA scores?

I usually post them, but because of several problems (CCHA BBS not working
and massive network reconfiguration at BGSU), I have not gotten to it yet.
Maybe I'll get to it tonite; maybe the CCHA BBS will wake up (and smell the
elbows, they say around here).

Please, everyone, feel free to post what you have with regards to CCHA news
and scores. I have a feeling that people out there may have the info, but they
are waiting for me to do it. I would hope that the entire HOCKEY-L list does not
depend on little old me for CCHA news. Myself, I would rather see the scores
twice or thrice rather than not see them at all. And I really enjoy the LOCAL
recaps even if it is only about 1 game.

Also, I have already been told that I cannot take my computer with me to
Mexico during the honeymoon, so you'll have to do without *some* CCHA news
for a stretch in Dec/Jan.

Keith