From:
Scott Lauber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Lauber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 11:39:38 -0400
I'm a reporter for the Daily Free Press, the independent student daily
newspaper at Boston University. I was wondering if anyone has heard any
information on Chris O'Sullivan's plans for next season. I've spoken with
Chris about the possibility of signing with Calgary, but he seems
uncertain at this point.

Also, I'd like to know if anyone has any information about Scott King
(son of Calgary Flames coach Dave King). Scott is a defenseman that will
be attending BU next season, but I haven't been able to find out more
about him.

Thanks.

Scott Lauber
The Daily Free Press