From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 15:13:54 +0000
> And now for the big one (this will perk up the list)
>
>         The shootout is back!  By a 5-4 vote, the shootout returns for another
>         year.

O.K., which coaches voted for the shootout and which coaches voted
against it?

From comments that they said, I would guess that Shawn Walsh and Ben
Smith voted against it.  I would also gues that Dick Umile voted
against it, due to UNH's poor shootout performance.  That leaves one
other coach.  Maybe Paul Pooley?

Just stirring the pot.  :-)

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]