From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1991 00:22:55 -0600
After a scoreless first period, Air Force jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the
middle of the second period, but Notre Dame came back to even the game after 2.
The irish took the lead early in the third period.  Air Force evened it back up
on a 5 on 3 power play with under 5 minutes to go.  Notre dame responded with
its own power play goal to take a 4-3 lead, and closed it out with an empty net
score to win 5-3 and even the series at 1-1 this year.

The game was marked by many STUPID penalties (I counted at least half a dozen)
and again featured the enthusiastic play one normally sees with the Irish and
the Air Force.

If time permits, I'll type in the box scoresthe paper printed tomorrow.

Hope someone out in Durham can get some stuff on next weeks contest with UNH
on the net for me.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492