From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1991 08:15:52 EDT
This week's issue of THN features their previews and pre-season picks for the
order of finish in the CCHA and the WCHA, and for those who are interested in
yet another point of view (or want something more to argue about), I've
summarized the two articles to HOCKEY-L.  The previews are pretty complete
this year; maybe THN is trying to make up for being scooped by _The Sporting
News_'s seven-page college hockey review/preview a couple months ago.  Anyway,
I would expect THN's previews for the ECAC and Hockey East to be out in a week
or two.
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94

"Tips for Gals: 13 Common First-Date Warning Signs That a Guy Might Be a Jerk:
"6.  He wants to take you to a hockey game."
-- _Dave Barry's Guide to Marriage and/or Sex_