From:
Jeff Shimbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1991 14:00:01 PDT
Some of us (well, at least one of us) on the Left Coast don't know the
significance of the Albany Times Union.  I assume it's a newspaper in
Albany, NY.  Is it especially credible in the area of college hockey?
Who votes for the top 10?  Etc.

Thanks.

Jeff Shimbo
Harvard '83-4

Please post more ECAC news.  The only hockey news we get is about the Sharks.