From:
Michael Taksa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:03:18 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Cheryl A. Morris) writes:
|> As afollow-up to Goeff Howell's recent post, tonight I spoke with one of the
|> more affluent RPI alumni who apparently spoke with Byron Pipes about the
|> rumored HE jump.  According to my source, Pipes replied that he was very happy
|> with the ECAC, and more than satisfied with the university's relationship with
|> the league.  Of course, the conversation took place on Saturday night. :-
|> ****************************************************************
|> Brian Morris                 RPI Engineers-1995 ECAC Champion
|> [log in to unmask]    Tenth Aniversary of the '85 Championship

 Pipes replied that he was very happy
|> with the ECAC, and more than satisfied with the university's relationship with
|> the league.

 The President of the school should not decide alone what happenes to
 the sports teams. I agree that he should have some power in the
 decision, but no way he should call it all by himself.
 Same goes for the NAME CHANGE. And as of now we are still
 ENGINEERS and I sincirely hope as does the absolut majority of people
 on campus that it would stay that way FOREVER.
I hope to see RPI make the NCAA next year, just to see them score a GOAL.