From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:17:32 -0600
  Well, gee Reed--You've got some nice ideas. Maybe you can hold a
seminar for the Wisconsin Fans on Class, or submit a list of rules
to the NCAA to be distributed at all games that outlines how fans should
act, and how to cheer in certain situations. Maybe get the sieve chant
banned after the final goal. The Reed MUNSON SCHOOL OF CLASS for wayward
Badger Fans.

Maybe it was wrong to rub it in after they won, but I'm sure Wisconsin
fans aren't the only ones.  I don't think you can tell a fan what to do
or how to act, They paid for their ticket and can act as they please as
long as they don't throw objects on the ice.

Thanks for the free Lesson!