From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 03:14:51 GMT
Well, since I don't get out to the Midwestern part of the US too often,
and I will be out there this weekend, is there a formal/informal meeting
of hockey-l'ers at the great Dane?

I wouldn't mind putting some faces to names out in Wisconsin.

I'm sort of interested in seeing a whole arena do this SIEVE thing.....

* The Wisconsin Bound      *                                                *
* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *