From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:22:18 -0600
        I think it is funny when I went to St. Cloud the fans started the
Sieve chant before the Game started. Then in the second game when the Sioux
were winning and up by two goals and the Huskies scored and their fans
started chanting Sieve and we just pointed to the Score board. Boy that hurst
especially in your own building. I think the Sieve Chant is funny and
doesn't harm anyone. It may have been a little untimely but Ryan Bach
Knows who the better goalie is id take him over Daubenback anyday.
        ONE Thing that I do think is bull crap is that A friend of mine was at
the Game in St. Cloud between SCSU and UND and he all but assulted
for wearing a UND hat while sitting with some of his freinds From the St. CLoud
State while sitting in the Students section, I think that is wrong, When
your team loses you accept it, when your stadium is filled with visting fan
be courtious you don't beat people up.
        Can we all get along.......
Go Gophers
Blow out RPI for us