From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:05:13 -0600
On Mon, 20 Mar 1995, Carol S White wrote:
> I know that Gopher Co-Captain Scott Bell has commented that he thinks
> Wallenheimo is a joke, but he *is* a character and I think he's pretty
> entertaining. Adds a bit of fun to the game, lightens the load so to speak. We
> also have discussed this topic here on Hockey-L about a month ago, so no need
> to beat a dead horse here. :-)

        I have to agree with Scot Bell, honestly although the antic along the
board was funny was it needed probably not. Tom Mozzaco  and Dave Reid from
MSC were talking about how Lose Wallenheimo is and asked if some goalie would
have been like him back in the earlier days what would have happened.
Answer he would have happened. Reid said that players would have run the
net more.