From:
"James A. Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James A. Barnes
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:24:10 -0500
Dave,
        You were sure correct on that one. The Lakers came out ready to
play in the second and third periods to knock off my Spartans and win the
CCHA Playoffs Sunday. It was an exciting game for all fans to see. Should
be very interesting to see how well our boys can do in NCAA's starting
next weekend. Did not see the DRAWING yet but it should be fun for all of
us HOCKEY-L people. I may not be going to Providence this year but I know
many of the HOCKEY-L group will be there. Best of luck to all the teams
in the big dance. Let's hope we will only see great hockey in the coming
weeks.
        Best Regards,
                Jim Barnes
                GMI ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE