Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 14:06:30 EST
A partial list of Hockey East awards:

Rookie of the year:  Mark Mowers, UNH

Player of the year:  Chris Imes, UM

Coach of the year:  Shawn Walsh, UM

Tomorrow the ten finalist for the Hobey Baker award will be announced.
Chris Imes should be one of the leading candidates for the Hobey.  For
those of us who have watched him lead the Maine hockey team this year,
it's difficult to imagine where Maine would have finished without Imes.
His presence has been huge all season.  There is no other individual in
college hockey that I would prefer to have on my team.

Rick Sayles

Chris Imes for the Hobey!