From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 05:29:12 -0700
On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, David Blackburn wrote:

> Brown's
> penalties are almost always roughing, hitting from behind, hitting after
> the whistle, charging, etc. *not* "clutch and grab" penalties like
> interference and holding (except when they retalitory aginst Princeton's
> holding).

If this is true I'm glad Princeton won, you've basically said that Brown
are a bunch of cheap shots.  I am not saying this, I haven't seen them
play at all this year.

> That's it.  I'm out.  I hope I convinced *somebody* of what our argument
> is and that we are not whining because we didn't win.

I'm sorry, but that is what it sounds like.  I've kept out of this
because I have only seen one ECAC game this year, not involving either
team, but it seems to me that if Brown was so skilled they would have won
in a three game series.  A good team always has some team that may not
look good on paper but matches up well with them.  This is the case for
Merrimack with BU.  (Mike, I am not saying here that Merrimack is not a
good team :-))  It seems Princeton knew what to do to beat Brown, and
Brown was unwilling or unable to adjust.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!