From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1991 13:33:56 GMT
>>                                                           The Final Four will
>> be at the Knick for this season and next season as well. This year, RPI will
>> be the official host while next year, Union College will have the honors, or
>> , at least, that's the word according to Jimmy T here at Union.

Erik:
>The 1993 NCAA championship playoffs ("final four") will be in Milwaukee, at
>Bradley Center.  Perhaps there has been some confusion between the ECAC and
>NCAA playoffs?

Erik is right, the earliest the NCAA Final Four can return to Albany is in
1997.  But I would be surprised to hear the ECAC Final Four has left Boston.
There has been no word on this end about this.

Maybe the suggestion is that the NCAA East regional will be held in Albany.
That would make sense.  But as this hasn't been decided yet, I don't know
how anyone can claim to know Albany will be hosting *anything* next year.

- mike