Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1991 15:22:00 EDT
It is true that RPI will be the host team for this year's playoffs, but as
for them being in the Final Four, well, they have to earn that for themselves.
But, there are enough hockey fans within a 200 mile radius of the Knick to
create ticket problems down the line. Do what Beth said, ORDER EARLY! Although
I said before that every seat is a good seat, being in the 100 sections(lower
level) sure beats being in the 200 sections(upper level). The Final Four will
be at the Knick for this season and next season as well. This year, RPI will
be the official host while next year, Union College will have the honors, or
, at least, that's the word according to Jimmy T here at Union. By the Way,
the Desmond Americana, which is supposedly being pushed by the Knick, is a
theme hotel, with the structures looking like an old colonial town. It's a
solid hotel, but unless there is a discount deal going on, I recommend the
Red Roofs, Days Inns, and the Super 8s that are around. I hope this helps.
Keith.

   [log in to unmask]   Go Union Hockey !!!!!!!!!