Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1991 17:25:11 CDT
  <stuff about border wars deleted>

> Well at least I haven't had to read on about who has the best
> pep band!!!!!! - OHHH NOOO I hope no one takes a hint there
>
>                                                    Ron

I think that most Gopher fans would say that the Wisconsin pep band
would win this battle hands down.  They certainly have a lot of
enthusiasm and keep their fans in the game.  Sometimes the Minnesota
pep band has to be prodded to play something.

Go Gophers!
Go Twins!  (how about a Minnesota/Pittsburgh World Series ala the
						Stanley Cup Finals)
--
John J. Feigal                       phone: (612) 638-7834
NCR Network Products Group           email: [log in to unmask]