Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1991 18:34:14 EDT
  David Parter writes
>Can you tell us about the new Clarkson Arena?  How many does it seat,
>how big is the ice, is it used for anything besides hockey? etc...

  Well David, it's quite a bit different from the crowded Walker Arena.
Where Walker only seated 1800, Clarkson Arena will hold 3000 legally.  By
legally I mean that there's usually more people there in the form of Standing
Room only.  The ice is a bit bigger too, though I don't know the exact
dimensions.  It should allow the people like Belanger and Thomas to use the
space to their advantage.  The last I heard, they were moving their infamous
bell from the old arena, too.  All in all, it will be interesting to see how
the Golden Knights handle this change.
						--- Rick Newhall
						Clarkson University '93