From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1991 20:25:31 GMT
Here are the number of games I have for the Ivies in 1991-92 (not counting
EXH's):

29 Brown (3 in Alaska)
26 Cornell
26 Dartmouth
26 Harvard
25 Princeton
26 Yale

My best guess is that with all the scheduling problems we've had this year,
Princeton just wasn't able to work out a 26th game with another team.  It
does seem odd that no other Hockey East team chose to play Princeton this
year.  Every HE team has 33 games scheduled except Northeastern, which has
34.  All of the other 7 teams still have a game to give.

- mike