From:
LLOYD NEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LLOYD NEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 10:56:00 EST
With the college hockey season coming to a close, Hobey Baker talk will
no doubt become a dominant subject on hockey-l.  My endorsement goes to
Brian Holzinger from Bowling Green.  He is the best college hockey
player in the country's best conference.  Brian can move on the ice like
opposing teams didn't even know he was there.  While Bowling Green is a
decent team, they do not have a bench full of stars that can feed
Holzinger like some teams do (i.e. Univ. of Mich.). The only player that
I can see sneaking the Hobey from Holzinger is Mike Grier from BU.  He
is a scorer that can play the physical game, as witnessed by the Beanpot
games.  Other than that, I think the Hobey has Holzinger written all ove
r it.
Lloyd Ney FSU Go Dawgs!!!